Montreal Festivals & Events
Located in the heart of downtown Montreal, Le Mount Stephen is the perfect hotel choice when visiting for local events. From exhilarating races at the Formula 1 Grand Prix to great tunes at the Osheaga Music & Arts Festival, there is always a fun event to enjoy in Montreal.
Stay at Our Hotel near Montreal’s Best Festivals
No matter what season you visit, you’ll find a variety of events to attend near our hotel. Music, dance, art, film and food festivals, sporting events, holiday celebrations—it all happens here in Montreal.
The Osheaga Music & Arts Festival offers music performances in all genres, as well as a variety of activities and food and drink vendors, while Igloofest is the hot spot for electronic music fans. Looking for a few laughs? Just For Laughs produces events all year-round and hosts a lively street festival in July. If you’re interested in fast cars and exhilarating races, the Formula 1 Grand Prix is a must see! Let us be your guide to the best events and festivals in Montreal.
Exciting Events in Montreal, Québec
- Igloofest – January
- Montréal en Lumière – February
- Formula 1 Canada Grand Prix – June
- Les Francofolies De Montréal – June
- Montreal International Jazz Festival – June through July
- Just For Laughs – July
- Montreal Cirque Festival – July
- Osheaga Music & Arts Festival – August
- The Rogers Cup – August
- Montreal Pride – August
- L’international des feux Loto-Quebéc - August
- Montreal Fashion & Design Festival - August
- Montreal World Film Festival - August – September
- La Grande Dégustation de Montréal – November